Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Brief Introduction

  Greetings, salutations and welcome to my Music Corner. Here I'll be posting various music-related think pieces, most notably various top 10 lists of the best and worst hit songs of various years of the past. I'll mostly be selecting which year I'll be covering randomly, but if people show enough interest, I'll take other people's suggestions into account and choose which year I'll be covering based on popular demand. I'll also occasionally look at some non-music projects that musicians of the past have created, such as movies or animated TV shows, and discuss my thoughts on those. Some examples would include the 1975 Diana Ross film Mahogany or Daft Punk's Interstella 5555. These I'll likely be more open to viewer suggestions for, if people show enough interest.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope that the content I post is to your liking.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just discovered your blog a week or two ago, and I gotta say, I like what I see. Do you have a Twitter? My handle is @BStreetMarcy, and I'd really like to follow you. Also, I was wondering if you had plans to do year-end lists for the end of this year when that rolls around as well as lists for more recent years (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, etc.) and also if you had any plans to do things other than year-end lists for various years in music (individual song reviews, album reviews, top 10/20/40/etc. reviews and/or rankings, so on and so forth). Also, I have a music reviewing blog of my own if you'd like to check that out:
    http://backstreetmarceline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a Twitter, though I don't use it all that often. My handle is @Goggle_Head512.

      Delete
  2. Well, I've also started doing reviews of non-music projects by music artists, such as Daft Punk's 'Interstella 5555' (which I highly recommend), and I'm considering looking at other such projects as well.

    ReplyDelete